Yes, simply put, if a seat is occupied in any way, you do need to purchase a ticket.
Our sales policy isn’t changing. For an upcoming weekend, most show times can be purchased by the preceding Wednesday. With some “blockbuster” titles, tickets may go on sale in advance. We will announce these films on our Facebook page.
For both in person and on-line purchases, you will be shown a seating layout for the theatre and will be asked to choose from the open seats
This policy hasn’t changed.We do not offer cash refunds; however, we will offer you a rain check for a return visit. This is for the first 15 minutes after the posted showtime. In emergency cases, the manager on duty will decide based on the individual situation.
No, we are not planning to charge you for this feature.
What if I am handicapped and someone has already purchased the designated handicapped and companion seats?
If a non-special needs guest is occupying these seats, we will relocate them to other seats. Policy states that these seats must be available to special needs guests and their companions until 15 minutes past the posted showtime.
Holiday periods are just that.As an example,Thanksgiving time, Christmas time, and Memorial Day break.Rule of thumb, if it’s a holiday (the kids are out of school for this holiday) and there is a blockbuster coming out, it’s reserved seating time.
We feel that this was the “perfect” compromise for the people who did not want reserved seating,but would prefer to choose their own seats once
ALL attended patrons must comply with the following:
- Weapons Policy: No firearms or weapons of any kind are allowed on the property. This includes guns, large knives, or any other item that can harm another individual. If you are found possessing a “weapon”, you will be escorted out by law enforcement and criminally trespassed from the theater and game room permanently.
- Bags Policy: Any large bag, purse, handbag or book bag is subject to safety screening prior to entry into the theater/game room areas. This safety screening will be performed by a member of the staff at the ticket podiums or guest services counter. Refusal to comply with this policy may result in you being asked to leave the property. As part of our alcohol license we are required to know if alcohol is coming into or leaving our building. This policy also helps ensure both your safety and our own. Any large bags are not allowed to be stored on the floor, stairs or the ground between rows for safety reasons. You may be subject to a ticket charge if your bag is taking up a seat and the show is selling out. This decision will be at the discretion of the MOD.
- Vandalism Policy: In the event of intentional damage to the theater/game room building or any of the property owned within said building, any and all parties involved with causing the damages will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. These individuals will be criminally trespassed permanently as well as any legal actions sought for damages incurred to the theater and game room.
- Parking Lot Policy: City Base Entertainment is not responsible for any damages that occur to personal vehicles or properties held within said vehicles in the parking lot. It is highly recommended that any and all items of value are responsibly hidden inside your vehicle prior to leaving it unattended in a public parking lot.
- End of the Night Policy: Theater/game room doors are closed 15 minutes after the start of the last movie of the night. Should you choose to leave the building after this time YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED RE-ENTRY. The MOD may provide you with a pass for the inconvenience but you will NOT be allowed back into the building. NO EXCEPTIONS.
All guests pay full price to experience a feature and should not have to deal with anyone or any device that disturbs their experience at any time. We will fully enforce these policies because we feel it is in the best interests of the majority of our guests. We seek to provide a fun, entertaining and safe destination for you, your family and friends. As such City Base Entertainment fully supports their staff to enforce these policies. The decision of the MOD is considered final.